Thursday, June 2, 2011

What's For Dinner

Okay, obviously we've really been lacking on our cooking blog.
Misty's got a good enough excuse.
Me? No...
So I've decided to change that.
I can at least do one more recipe a week.
So to give that blog a little more attention, I've decided to dedicate five posts to sauces.
My favorite things are sauces/dips/etc.
I LOOOOOVE to dip my food.
I've decided that I don't eat for the food, I eat for the dip.
So:
1. Head on over to our blog and read my first "Get Saucy" post.
2. Plan to make the meal ASAP--you won't be sorry.
3. Follow us, so you'll know when we update!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I love you. How do you do that thing on your blog where you write a word and if you click on it, it takes you to a link? For example, when you say the word "excuse" and it takes you to the page with Grace's photos.