Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Excitement

What's all the excitement about?
This came out yesterday!


And we were thrilled.
We ate yummy...unhealthy food...
(the only person who knows what we ate is Misty and it shall remain that way until I hit the grave.)
I hit an all time low.
But I received some unsettling news yesterday, and Burn Notice came out, and Zach's not in school...
So we ate, cuddled on the couch, and watched the first episode.

We're trying to watch the episodes sparingly.
To us, this show=summer.
And it doesn't even feel like summer yet.
So we have to make it last.

But I'm so happy it's here!
Michael Weston...boy have we missed you!!!

And yes, I do know we're nerds.


1 comment:

Aleisha said...

Yeah! so glad you found something to help you out. I saved one piece of chocolate cake for you, but you weren't home when I came by :( but that just means now I can make you a WHOLE one! so sorry about the "news" if it is the same stuff you told me about. enjoy your week!