Monday, June 20, 2011

Answer This...

This is definitely a post that require a response, but I have no actual question.

In my daily dose of blog reading, I was led to this greater than game!
So I'm copying and playing on here...You ought to play too!

Fall>Summer>Spring>Winter
Doing something with Zach>Doing something without Zach
Reading>Watching TV
Cake>Brownies>Cookies>Pie
Chinese Food>Chicken Strips>Burgers and Fries>Spaghetti>Mexican
Laundering Sheets>Laundering Whites>Laundering Delicates>Laundering Towels>Laundering Colored
Country Music>Alternative>Pop>Rock
Heels>Flats
Skirts>Shorts
Brunette>Red>Gray>Blond
Seven Up>Sierra Mist
Napping>Sleeping In
Nighttime>Morning
Our Shows(Burn Notice, Lie to Me, Damages)>Other shows
Sun>Snow
Getting stuff DONE>Blogging your to-do list away...

and that's why I need to stop now.

But take a second and share yours...anything goes!

No comments: