Thursday, June 30, 2011

Just a Thought




pin
So I'm taking this to mean that it's totally and completely okay that I don't do yard work.
Even if it mean our yard is mowed weekly (by Zach) and not much else is done because I don't enjoy it.
I also take it to mean that it's okay that I'm blogging right now (with passion) and not doing laundry because I don't have a passion for laundry at this very moment.

I do get musters of passion for housework and it will come, but it's not here now.
So if I feel passionately about reading a book outside so that I feel the sun on my skin (and hope it kisses it some) Then that's okay?

If I love chilling with Mal when I get home in my quiet peaceful residence and would rather do that then go out and join the rest of the world, that's okay, too...because I'm passionate about Mal and my house.
 Right?
   I think I agree.



3 comments:

rachel garber said...

Here, here to yard work. Blerg. I'd rather have the flu I think. I did make it into our ginormous backyard yesterday to clean off the patio but that's only because I love my husband, he was at work and I want him to grill some burgers this weekend and it'll be more fun if the surroundings aren't covered in mud and leaves and gunk. So, I'm passionate about clean surroundings which led to yard work? Appears so.

Love your blog.

The Cluffs said...

I don't know, theres some things I don't really enjoy but I do them anyway... Like changing diapers, getting up at 7, but I guess I do them because I have a passion for my children. So maybe its true in a round about way...

Sharlee said...

Thanks Rachel, I'm pretty sure you're my number one fan and you always make me feel good. I truly do wish we had gotten to know each other better. Katie, I know what you're saying. I think it can be taken two ways. I think that if I have to do something I should do it with energy and passion or it's not really worth anything. So instead of resentfully doing laundry...be passionate about keeping an orderly home. I just prefer my take...at least yesterday I did! :)