Saturday, March 12, 2011

Like Mother Like Daughter

First of all, my blog is starting to become a mom and daughter show.
The only comments are coming from my mom.
And then my mom posts and only Misty comments.
I know I have more readers than that...so answer my mom's questions dang it!

Now, I happened to find my mom's post on pet peeves incredibly funny.
I don't find my mom as funny as other people do most of the time.
But I laughed and laughed at this.
At her rudeness pet peeve.
At her darkness pet peeve (laughed out loud, all alone, for several minutes)
At her excuse maker pet peeve.
I love my mom and I laughed a lot.
It is in part because I can here her saying these things, but still,
Isn't she a riot?!
And I was impressed my mom was able to blog it all on her own.
I made her an author this week.
And I surely thought she'd struggle.
She still can't figure out how to use the remote for Direct T.V.

Anyway, I laughed at my mom.
You can read VERY similar posts by me
here (I cannot stand having dishes in the sink.)
here ( I cannot stand excuse makers.)
here (Snotty Mormons and women, which women were definitely who my mom was implying when talking about rudeness at church and other places...mostly women-- of that I'm pretty sure. Mom and I aren't big fans of the female gender as a whole.)
here (I CANNOT STAND cops)
and you can read this exact sentence:
"Thank you for making me a little OCD about needing to open windows, turn on lights, and tidy up!"
in a letter to my mom here.

And that's why, as much as I want a son, some day I need to have a daughter.
So that she can take all of my very opinionated principles and carry them on.
Love you, Mom!


1 comment:

Bradley said...

I still read you Sharlee. I'm just too lazy to comment :)