Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hiding


source


I wish I were this cute right now.

On the contrary. I am SOOOOO not.
So...spring break starts for me on Friday.
And I have a few things going on.
A baby shower to throw :)
A hair appointment to go to.
And a personal training appointment with my uncle. (We'll try this...again. And see.)
That is my Friday-Tuesday of next week.

So about this time next week I'm going into hiding.
I am on my own hiatus.
I am not doing anything I don't want to do.
I'm not talking to anyone I don't want to talk to.
I may not even go to church on Wednesday night.
The only people I will be speaking to are Zach, my mom, and Misty.
Possibly a few others but those are the for sures.
Until I somehow can:
a.) Actually sleep for six straight hours
b.) Not want to bite off the head of EVERY SINGLE person I talk to that day
c.) Not be on the verge of tears for my entire 10+ hour workday.
p.s. That's a LONG time to try and keep me from crying.

I know I've said it before but I've had my fill.
Had it.
I'm done.
And I cannot wait to exclude myself from the every day world as of this time next week.
CANNOT WAIT!


P.S. S. On a positive note. I found this quote today. Something I have been thinking about lately I guess you could say and I thought I would share it. It goes with the 13th Article of Faith

"In a world that is blurring morals and lines between right and wrong, the Lord's standards are clear. There are no gray areas. We don't believe in being partway honest. We don't believe in being chaste only when we want to. The 13th Article of Faith makes it clear what we believe. The difference between righteousness and wickedness is black and white."

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My goodness, Sharlee, I miss you so much! I wish things right now weren't so hard on you. And I wish I could be there for ya! (Although I'm kinda being selfish because I need you too...haha) Hope you get a few days where you can just sleep (that sounds nice!) And remember, you and Zach are ALWAYS welcome here, if you ever want/need to get out of town :)

The Cluffs said...

Good grief I feel the same way. I told Mike the other night that I wish we could just pack everything up sometimes and live on a remote island (of course we'd take the kids).
Sorry I am completely high strung right now.
But I love that quote. Do you know who said it?