Monday, March 21, 2011

I Don't Get It

I may be a little late to blog about this.
I think I just thought they'd go away.

source


I don't get skinny jeans.
I just don't.
I am fully capable of telling when a pair of jeans look good on anyone. Man or woman.
And I just don't think these work for anyone.
I don't get it.
And I will never conform.
I will stick to my boot cut jeans as long as I have to.
I've never been trendy anyway.
And I am definitely okay with that.
Especially when it comes to skinny jeans.
And ballet flats, too?
I don't get those either.
That's a post for another day.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm with you on this. I call them the suck in pants.........I perfer bootcut or flare!!! I've never considered myself trendy either!!!

Brandi said...

Thats funny... I'm right there with you!

Sarah said...

I'm with you too. Skinny pants look horrible. I love my flare pants- although its hard to find them anywhere anymore :(