Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quiddler



Remember how Zach and I got new games this weekend.

Well one of them is Quiddler.

I've been wanting it for a while.

So Monday...while I'm at my mom's watching The Bachelor.

My brother and I wind up having a conversation like this:

Shane: When is this over?

Me: In a few minutes, why?

Shane: I have a story to tell you guys.

Me: I have to blog when I get done.

Shane: I have a story to tell.

Me: I have to blog. How long is your story?

Shane: 2 and a half minutes. Can you wait 2 and a half minutes?

Me: I can wait two?

Shane: (comes over and squeezes my face) I will wait until you answer that question correctly.

After much struggle

Me: Fine! I can wait two and a half minutes.

Shane: Good. You could have heard the story by now, if you wouldn't have been so difficult.

Shane begins walking away

Me: I know but I also want to get home and play Quiddler with Zach!

Shane: (Turns around quickly and with force) WHAT?!?!

Me: (laughing hysterically as I realize where my brother's mind is) It's a card game.

Mom: That is a funny name for a game. "Twiddler"

Me: It's Quiddler!

And that's how conversations usually go at the Larson house.

And just out of curiousity, Mom, how would a game like "Twiddler" go?