Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Answer This...

What are some of the first things you plan on doing in the next life?
I know this seems like a morbid question, but really I intend for this to be a positive look AHEAD. In the far distant future.
I had just been thinking about this the other day.

The first thing I will do is give both of my Grandma's a hug.
I will talk to them and hug them and laugh with them...maybe? :)
I will meet my Great Grandma.
I will find others that have passed on.
I will then search for Martin Luther King, Michael Jackson, and any others that I have always wanted to meet.
I will ask questions
Like why do women have body image issues/insecurities?
and Why onions?
and Did I pick my mom?
and questions of the like.

And then...because I will be in practically perfect form at this time (which I interpret to mean that maybe I'll have talents I currently don't have. If this is untrue I am in for a MAJOR disappointment because I've got big plans.)

I am going to belt out "Fancy" from the top of my lungs.
In a live concert.
For those who love me.

That's what I plan on doing.

What do you plan on doing?

4 comments:

MumofElderLarson said...

Well Shar here I am - I like this question so I am going to comment AGAIN.
I too plan to hug Mom and Marty.
and I want to meet Abraham Lincoln and Walter Cronkite along with just being able to see all my family and my friends.This would be the best part of after this life. Then supposedly I will have full recollection of the things I have learned so I am looking forward to regaining my brain and possibly using that to build on a better education for myself.
I also plan to have a garden with the really cool flowers that I couldn't get to grow while I was here. Because I am hopefully smarter I will know how to do this.
And I really hope I get to have answers to some of my questions here too.
If we get talents I would like to sing with you after you do Fancy live in concert(not to steal your thunder) but I think we would be a fun team like the Judds.
Last but not least
if I am in my perfect form I plan to find a really cool pair of jeans :)

justliloleme said...

I plan to find my daughter, hug her and tell her how much I love and missed her, then seek out Jesus and ask him to help me understand the purpose for taking Caitlin to be with Him when she was just two years old. After that, I'll play it by ear... :)

Unknown said...

Oh, I just figured out who you are "justlilolme." And your comment, of course, brought me to tears. It also reminded me how INCREDIBLY blessed I am to know and be loved by people like you!

The Cluffs said...

I will first hug my dad. Tell him everything that happened even though he already knows it, because that is how our relationship was. I then hope to see the pets I grew up with (because all dogs go to heaven). I want to give my grandparents hugs. I want to talk to people like Ralph Waldo Emerson and argue with Thoreau. I want to talk to Nephi and ask him to help me understand how to still love hard-headed brothers. I want to give my Savior a hug. And there are probably a few other things I will do, but when I am done I will sit down and wait for Mike because I told him I get to die first.