Monday, March 7, 2011

Highlights

Highlights of the weekend:
Starting reading the new Jodi book. Thanks to a wonderful husband who surprised me with it on his way home one night.
It's out of my comfort zone by a lot...but as usual. Jodi never ceases to amaze me. I love the writing.
I am in love with the characters.
I'm just waiting for the two female characters to fall in love with each other.
I got to spend Friday night with Misty...and Grace.
I got to look at baby clothes with Misty.
I may or may not have baby fever.
Not that I ever really didn't have it.
I got to spend almost all day Saturday with my husband. He even followed me into Maurices so that I could just see that I can still fit into my normal sized pants.
And yes, for the record, I can.
We used several gift certificates.
1. We used up our final wedding gift cards to Bed Bath and Beyond. We got ourselves a scale and finally something to go on the wall above the television in the living room. So excited.
Now to start the little fixes and decorations.
2. We used a Sonic gift card given to us this summer. We've bought several bags of ice on it. We used it for indulgent drinks on Saturday and we still have enough for another bag of ice!
3. We used our Phoenix Fire Games gift certificate. We purchased two new games. Played one. Will probably play it again tonight. We also get 10% off the next time we go in.
Cause we're awesome customers like that.
And we're not even pale, greasy, and totally geeky!
I love my husband for wanting two player games so sometimes we can play just us :)
I got to babysit/play with baby Emma.
It was heaven.
She is above average on the cute scale and I cannot get enough.
Awesome. Powerful. Testimony meeting on Sunday.
Sunday nap. Enough said.
Dinner with the family.
Downtime with Zach.
Quick re-cap: I love my weekends. I love my husband. Combine them and you have near perfection.




1 comment:

Misty said...

I'm jealous you're reading Jodi! Very jealous! Also, I had fun shopping for baby clothes with you and I'm excited for Grace to wear what you bought her; however, I'm not sure that I want her to be 6 months any time in the near future. I love you!