Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Road Rage

Due to my new location...I don't experience road rage very often. Today I did. I won't go into too much detail. Brief Recap:

Three lanes
I'm in the middle
Someone doing something that should be illegal (but that's a story for another day) in the right lane
Police car in the left lane...going faster than my lane

I become angry for two reasons:

1. Why aren't you doing something about this? I know that you see it...we aren't going that fast.

2. You are a freaking cop and you are driving a Charger. That is a). an unnecessarily
expensive car for you to drive around doing nothing in (I don't have a great love for cops as you can tell, please don't take offense)

and b., most importantly, you are not the caliber of person that drives a Charger.



This man is.




That's right. I had road rage because a cop was driving a Charger and that is Michael Westen's car!

And if you aren't aware: Michael Westen can kick any cop's "A"

(to use a term my brother uses)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHA I love this! :)

Sharlee said...

Sarah, I love you! I have a VERY important question: do you think this is funny and do you love it because it's just funny (because, let's face it, I can be hilarious:), or because you watch Burn Notice? OH MY GOODNESS! Please tell me you watch Burn Notice. That will make us a pair of friends with practically the best taste in television EVER! :) I love you!

Sarah said...

I think it is funny...and you CAN be hilarious!!! -BUT I also watch and love burn notice :) Love you too! (Sorry, it took so long for me to see that you posted something after me...)