Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Answer This

I think on Tuesdays (just cause today happens to be Tuesday). I'm going to do a post called "Answer This." I will then Google something like "question of the day" and find random questions. I will post and answer and then you will comment and answer...you will comment, right? Right! Sounds good!

Today's Question come from this site


What can’t you resist?

*Zach asking me to come cuddle with him...

*Idaho Pizza Company Pizza (otherwise I can totally resist)...

*A Jodi book...

*An opportunity to sleep...

*The suggestion of Chinese food for dinner (or lunch, or a snack :)...

*Good Marinara sauce...

*An opportunity to clean my house...

*Zach's Grandma's Cinnamon Rolls...

*A chance to say "I love you!"

So now...What can't YOU resist?

2 comments:

Brandi said...

What I can't resist:
-Having my kids in their beds at night! (my house)
-Cuddling with Russ
-a good head rub from Russ
-Reading a good book

Sharlee said...

Thanks for responding, Brandi! :)