Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh How I Love Him

Because this guy makes me smile all day EVERY day
I thought I would post some of the things that have made me smile this week:
*He is OH SO handsome
especially when he comes home from mock interviews at school
in a pin-striped suit and a dress shirt complete with cuff links...*WOW*


*He took me to the store to pick out ice cream for our movie night

*While in line at the store he says, "Wow! The Bachelorette is already on the cover of
Us Weekly that is not a good sign."

*When buying Mal a dog bone at the store his response when the cashier asked if we cared if our food was in the same bag as Mal's bone was, "As long as it's wrapped..."
*Then when I call him a girl for caring about that at all he says, "I was joking I EAT STUFF OFF THE FLOOR!" Then says, "I said that loud enough so that everyone would hear so as to embarrass you a little."
*He cuddled with me every morning when my alarm went off..making it impossible for me to get up and exercise
well not exactly impossible but it's too tempting for me to turn down

*He discovered the "wonder" I guess that is disinfectant spray while I was using it. He took it from me and seriously began disinfecting everything in our house...

*He called the temple to make an appointment and seriously smiled the whole time he was talking to the lady on the phone..he is so nice!

*He has listened to me talk and talk and talk about EVERYTHING school lately...faculty meetings, dress codes, new math curriculum that I'm excited about, old reading curriculum that I hate, organizing my classroom, new students, old students, new staff, staff that we lost this year. He seriously listened to me nearly cry over losing our school secretary for an entire day..he just kept saying, "I know. I'm sorry."

How annoying I am sometimes, huh?

But he never ever treats me that way.

I just plain LOVE that guy so freakin' much

and that's the real reason I smile all day every day! :)


3 comments:

Kami Satterlee said...

I love "I love my husband" moments. Yours sounds like a keeper;)

Mike and Alli said...

Aw, you make me so happy. You also make me grateful that I have such a great husband too! Love you.

Aleisha said...

What a good guy! Keep up the good work!