Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Answer This

It's Tuesday. So it's time to Answer This!
That means you have to comment and answer, too!
Pretty please!

If you could invite ANY 3 people to dinner who would you invite and why?
I just asked my students this question this week..it was on a getting to know you survey I found.

My answer???:

My grandma Marty, grandma Peggy, and Zach.
Why? Zach never had a chance to meet Grandma Marty and he only briefly met my Grandma Peggy. I would like for him to get to know them and know who they are and exactly why they are so missed. I would like them to get to know him and to tell me they love him and are proud of me. :) I would just like to visit with both of my grandmas one more time.

So...who would you invite?

3 comments:

Cody Stauffer said...

I would probably invite my Grandpa that I've never met, for that reason. I would also invite my wife and my daughter! But it would be tough not to invite my mom, since she hasn't seen him since she was 17 and my sister, since she as never met him.

At another dinner, I would probably invite my half-sister that I haven't seen since I was 11, my dad who is her dad, who also hasn't seen her since then, and once again it would be hard to decide between my wife, since she's never met her, or my sister, who also hasn't seen her since then.

At another dinner, I would like to invite Jesus, Buddha, and Mohammed. That would be amazing. I don't think I need to give reasons for that one.

At another dinner, Ghandi, MLK, Jr., and a great woman doing some tremendous work in NYC named Alexie Torres-Fleming (look her up).

at another dinner, I would like to invite Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela, and Mary, the mother of Jesus.

I could go on.

Cody Stauffer said...

I just thought of an awesome one: Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Barack Obama. That would be some interesting conversation. If it could be 5, I'd add FDR and probably Thomas Jefferson or maybe Washington.

MumofElderLarson said...

Hi Rufie
I will comment on this as well.

I would invite Marty and my Mom and Todd but might also have to include Gordon and my Dad somehow.
I would split the time if I had to so that they could see them too.
I would really love to spend a dinner with them again.

also would like to just state that I like this soooo much better than facebook and all the underlying crap that goes on there.
This is so much more a positive thing to read..
I like seeing happy stuff and people without a vendetta.

Love you

also love Cody's comments.