Friday, February 27, 2009

Pet-Peeves

My lists of ten pet-peeves :) Not sharing where I got this idea (although Misty probably knows: )

Top Ten Annoyances in Sharlee's Life:

1.Someone thinking I'm wrong
2. SLOW drivers
3. ISATs
4. The song "Same Old Lang Syne" by Dan Fogelberg
5. Snotty Mormons (although I'm less annoyed by this now because I have other distractions)
6. Beginning game players (I'm mean and intolerant, I know it, but I don't like playing games with people that are foreign to the game--not until they've somewhat mastered it)
7. Losing
8. How tight jeans are when they come out of the dryer
9. WOMEN
10. Someone thinking I'm wrong

1 comment:

Crystal said...

This is why I love you so much. The things on that list are my pet peeves also. Except my list might be a little bit longer. Your so awesome.