Tuesday, March 3, 2009

QUESTIONS!!!!

I don't know what's gotten into me, but I'm in a mood!




Which coffee flavor are you? I'd say I'm hot chocolate...I think it suits me, too! :)


Which of your friends can you see together as a couple? Hmmm...most of my friends are couples and I think they work. I don't like to play that game...I don't have as great of luck as I originally thought :(


Which popular sitcom character are you closest to? Monica on "Friends" FOR SURE! Although, sometimes I see a little of me in Frasier or Will (of "Will and Grace") but MONICA.


Which has been your happiest moment in life? I would maybe say the day that I got my teaching job at Wilson--or the day I started moving in. I cried when I saw the cardboard taped to the outside of my room that read "Larson 119"--it would have to be something around that. I was incredibly, ridiculously happy when I started teaching.


If told that this is your last day on earth, how would you spend it? With my family, close friends, and Zach (who's in a category all his own..at least for now :)


Rate all your friends on the basis of their sense of humor on a scale of ten.

Oh I can't do that. They're so funny in so many different ways. They all make me laugh in different ways. I can't do this one.


If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? Happiness (for me and my family), Health (for me and my family), and a family of my own.


Name one annoying habit of any of your friends’, which you would really like to change!

Taking away from things that are special to me...almost all of my friends do it in one form or another.


Name one quality that you absolutely adore in your friends. That they're friends with me...it automatically makes them unique :) All of my friends are respectable, genuine, and funny!! :)


What has been your best-kept secret to date?

Well my best kept secret is still my best kept secret :) Although, now Zach shares in it...but it's still pretty much a well kept secret :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

????????????????? Do I know? I mean, do I think I know? I could guess.... but if its what I think it is, you had BETTER tell me... YESTERDAY! lol

Sharlee said...

Hahahahaha :) Yes and No! That wasn't what I was referring to but I love you and we need to talk!! :)