Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sarah


I met Sarah working at the Y. I wouldn't say we hit it off instantly but our bond grew over time...I would say I have her to thank for that. She would occasionally leave a card in my cupboard when I was having a bad day and stuff like that. She invited me to watch a movie with her and her roommates one night. I think eventually we started bonding over little things like kids, coworkers, bosses, and "Friends". After that our friendship took off. We were quite the little team. In the summers we frequently planned for Sarah to be my bus driver and our trips were different but planned together. Our groups mingled A LOT! We tackled lazy coworkers and horrid bosses together. We always had the other's back and the times in between we had A LOT of fun...here are just a few great memories that only she will probably really get :)

*Telling the kids the bus ran out of gas...when it hadn't

*Telling the kids Remington was lost and walking around downtown Boise...when he wasn't
*Telling the kids Sarah's hair was transplanted horse hair...again untrue

*Telling the kids Sarah weighed 300+lbs...I'll let you decide whether or not that's the truth :)

*Watching the "Friends" season finale and having an allergic reaction to Sarah's chicken sandwich :)

*The night I randomly found out about Nathan...a month after they'd started talking

*Eating cottage cheese on Sarah's couch while she was talking to Nathan

*SIZZLER

*Black Canyon Dam

*Marsing

*Tanning Contests

*Making faces on paper plates to distract Sarah while she was talking to Kristy (we were awful)
*Fat Cow!
*Nathan wandering around Sizzler
*Random...even desperate stops at Quik Wok
*Calling Quik Wok from Camel's Back Park

*The Dilbert comic that got us into A LOT of trouble:)

*Sarah packing up my things for me at the Y (and labeling my box...Congrats on the new job!:)
*All of our kids...

*Skip Bo games all the time

*Moulin Rouge on her computer

*Sarah, Nathan, and I just hanging out at their place after they were married

*Oh my goodness...this is more of a Nathan memory but addressing wedding invitations! Hahahahaha

*Sarah's bridal shower

*Sarah's wedding
*Jonathan!

*My visit to see Jonathan...7 days with Sarah, Nathan, and the baby! :)

*Mo's
*Trip to the mall...
I LOVE AND MISS YOU SARAH!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! :) Ok, I have a lot of things to say... remember after telling kids remington was lost, claire was very upset. And then we told them Mel was looking for him and wandering around downtown too...??? Did we tell them that he was lost too? and it wasn't a chicken sandwich, it was a fried chicken salad (and I have NO idea how you got an allergic reaction!!!!) and the time I left you on the side of the road (Overland) to go to Quik Wok!!! And then came around to pick you up?? HAHA! ohh the paper plates lol. and the comic which I still don't remember how that got in my cupboard. I probably put it there but I have a terrible memory lol. Remember this? "Ok, I got it, Sit down, I got it, I got it, SIT DOWN JEFF!!!" I'm not sure if that was the exact quote but you'll remember lol. the 300+ thing... was it corbin that asked, "Do you really weigh that much? wow!" LOL. And Tommy telling you your being mean for calling me fat! or fat cow? Oh my goodness, hahaha. You forgot Laura (sub). And that training with Laura Mahan? was that her name? and that group of "other people"? I can't remember our name for them... OMG I love you for writing all this. and I don't remember labeling your box... but it sounds like something I'd do... I love that you put down watching Moulin Rouge on my computer! I MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH! When are you coming out here???? We won't be able to come to Boise until we can either afford to rent a car (cuz our car won't make it all that way) or get a newer used one that will make it. Which stinks cuz I miss you a lot, and I miss Boise too! My favorite town in the world! lol :)

Sharlee said...

Hahaha...oh so many more memories."Help them climb that mountain.." The mutants from 9th street. WOW. I love you! And I honestly did just laugh out loud with the "Sit down Jeff!" thing. I laughed SO hard that day. I'll be out within the next few months...with a friend :) LOVE YOU!

Sarah said...

OMG I forgot a few more things!!!

*Zach Bartlett- need I say more??

*Ben Myers mom yelling at me on the phone

*us yelling at the kids when they weren't behaving and then looking at each other and bursting out laughing. Mostly you laughing at me I think lol :)

Sharlee said...

Oh Zach Bartlett. I've wanted to try to explain Zach Bartlett on so many occassions to people...it's virtually impossible :) That kid was amazing. And yes I remember you getting yelled at. I also remember you honking and possibly flipping off a parent on the way into work and then when you saw them turning into the parking lot you parked at the school and waited for them to leave:) HAHAHAHA! I loved laughing at you.