Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blog Plan....

Just letting you all know about my new blog plan for the next 4 blogs :) Do you like how I MUST introduce it?! So the other morning I was making hot chocolate and I gave the leftovers to Zach in a Mo's mug. I proceeded to fill Zach in on Mo's and then Sarah and Nathan. I got to talking about Sarah and I almost didn't want to stop. After Zach left I started texting Sarah--I realized just how much I miss her...as I went through all of our memories in my mind. She made me laugh in her text back..."It's the principle!!" :) I love my friends and I have made so many great memories to this point in my life. SO...my next blog will consist of memories with my best friends. I will have a special blog for Sarah, Jonnie, Misty, and Zach...so be on the lookout! It'll be good times...at least if I'm blogging about you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

HAHAHA i read this one after the one about me :) It makes me happy that you are reminiscing with Zach! And of course that you laughed at my txts to you :) I miss and love you sharlee!!! And we need to meet him soon! Are you thinking of coming out here soon? Spring Break? Are you bringing Zach with you?