Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sad Day...



1. I abhore football.


2. I abhore football on Sundays even more.


3. I am used to having my brother around at this time.


4. I have no escape.


5. The saddest thing about having no escape is that I HATE football. Usually my brother has his friends over at our house watching the bowl. I hate it so much that I would leave. I would leave and escape to my grandparents' house. I cannot leave and escape to my grandparents' house because my grandma is not there. It's not the same.



*In addition to the sadness...I had to google whether or not Super Bowl was one word...True!

2 comments:

MD said...

I just want you to know that I love you tremendously much.

MD said...

Ummmm... I am not signed into my account. Who is MD???? It's me, but like I created that account and didn't use it and now I guess my computer automatically logs me into it?