Thursday, January 27, 2011

We're Going Here


Oahu
In three months...
I am thrilled.
We got cheap tickets.
Like...half the price of what it cost us to fly to Georgia for Christmas cheap.
Zach's sister is getting married.
I am thrilled.
This should really help move things along in the
loose weight and manage my money better department of resolutions.
I didn't really think we'd go.
I didn't.
All it took was a co-worker challenging my ability to make it work.
And so I did.
And we are.
And I'm thrilled.

3 comments:

Mike and Alli said...

You are?!? That is AWESOME! I am jealous, but also just happy for you. Take lots of photos for me. :D

Aleisha said...

WAHOO! I knew you could do it! So happy for you!

Greg and Jess said...

Very Exciting! I loved Oahu! I'd go back to Hawaii again in a heartbeat! :) The scenery, the really nice people, the food, and the ocean. Everything is perfect! I hope you have a blast!