Friday, January 28, 2011

Nicknames

I have had a lot of them in my short little lifetime.
Including:
Shar
Rufie
Parsley
Parslet
Sharlotte
Fat
Ham
Fat Ham
Hamlet
Davidson
Daves
Mona
and
Sparky.
The whole reason for this post is that I just remembered Sparky yesterday.
I honestly don't remember how that came to be.
I do know that I used to get notes left on my bed in our first apartment from Misty addressed to Sparky.
And I can't quite remember if there was just talk of getting me dog food for Valentine's day or if it actually happened.
I do know that I was at Target when I had that random memory
and I grinned like a fool.
Our history is so incredibly beautiful.
I love it.
I also love every single nickname.
Including Sparky and Fat Ham.
They mean I am loved.
Really they do.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I had forgotten about Sparky!:) How did we come up with that?