Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Bachelor

Thoughts on last night:-Madison actually redeemed herself before leaving...and she took out her fangs. Thank goodness.
-I still CANNOT STAND Michelle. I love Brad but when he commented that she can steal him away any night of the week...I began to seriously question his judgment there.
-I love Ashley S.
-I would have died on her date at the recording studio. No way. No way. I seriously cannot even sing a little bit and it took MONTHS for Zach to hear me sing...like goofy in the car...not real attempts. Anyway, it's definitely not first date material for me.
-With that said...did you not LOVE how Brad sucked at singing but really went for it. Made me love him just a little bit. I really enjoyed watching that date. I laughed.
-I love Ashely S.
-I love Ashley H. but she only gets one mention this week
-I love and adore Emily.
-I cannot stop staring at Emily. She is absolutely GORGEOUS!
-I loved the girl who said, "So nobody hates Emily...awesome!" I laughed at that too.
-I'm curious to see Chantel's stuff next week...looked exciting.
-I like Shawntel/Shawntal? Too lazy to look it up (I don't love her yet but I like her a fair amount).
-I also like Jackie a fair amount.
-I really am fond of Brad as the bachelor. I am LOVING this season...like I haven't loved a season in a very long time.
Your thoughts?

3 comments:

Becca and Kent said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my post! And I'm flattered that you would add me to your blog roll. Thanks!

I watch the Bachelor while Nicholas is napping-guilty pleasure, I guess. :D
I was seriously shocked when Brad said he liked Michelle's jealously/neediness. Really? She's scary to me.
And I agree-Madison more than redeemed herself-she really was such a sweet girl beneath the fangs!

Brandi said...

SOO...because I read your blog, I have started watching the Bachelor... And I am so glad that I did because I watched it when he was on a few years ago.

Mike and Alli said...

I totally agree about Madison! She seemed genuinely sweet and I noticed how (even with fangs in) she was always comforting the other girls when they were fighting.
Second thought is on Michelle. One word: yikes!
This season does seem more "real" which I am appreciated. Maybe a guy admitting he is in intensive therapy is enough to take some of the cliche out of reality television!