Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Bachelor

Thoughts on last night:
-Michelle is crazy. Absolutely positively crazy. And it seems Brad can't get enough??? Don't get it.
-Brad is totally smitten with Emily and I don't blame him. So am I. Still...even though she had very little airtime last night. I wonder how the race car date will end next week. I really think he already knew that and should've been more cautious.
-I no longer like Ashley H. (Remember, I've always like Ashley S. better?)
-I am completely thrown off by the chemistry and developing relationship with Chantel O. I think I like it. I think I like her.
-I still like Jackie.
-I am still loving this season.

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

Stacy Brady said...

Michelle is crazy!! She's from Utah so the news did a story on her last week. They called her the villain which is totally true especially after how many times she threatened to hurt people last night. She scares me. And I LOVE Emily. He might not deserve her though after forgetting the whole race track thing. Duh. And I think I like Chantell (or however you spell that) too. She's probably the best match for him. I hope he makes it up to Emily though.