Tuesday, July 19, 2011

When I Saw This Picture

I knew 2 things:
1. This is a picture that would make Misty laugh
(and I know exactly why...in fact sometimes things are funny not because they're funny but because for reasons unexplainable they are things that would make Misty and I laugh...case and point Ames last night which is why I took the picture that I did)
2. This is a picture that my mom would look at and then later email me that I am the same little girl at 26 as I was when I was 4, 6, 12 (you get the point) and then she'd tell me this picture would make her want to just hug me. (**Kind of ruined it huh, mom? I'm sorry.)

If I know anything it's Mom and Misty. 
What do you say guys, am I right?

3 comments:

MumofElderLarson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MumofElderLarson said...

Hey Rufie, I Love you and I love you for knowing that I do want to hug the girl in the picture. It is actually so very strange. I believe this is why I don't think I am as old as I am ..My daughter's image hasn't hardly changed since Kindergarten!:) You and Misty make me laugh

Misty said...

I love you and yes, this picture did make me laugh. In fact, I was reading the post above it and I saw just the top of your head in the picture and got excited. I had a feeling it would be one of these types of pictures. I love you! I love your mom! I love us!:)