Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We're Back

We had a great time!
Our return is bittersweet.
Today I found myself wishing I were here with him.
A lot.


And then I was thinking about us here.
And this picture just makes me laugh
(and I am wearing a suit. The strap is a halter and it's small and the suit clearly does NOTHING for my chest. I know. Fail.)
And then it made me sad.




But then I thought about how Grace is here!
And how I love her for waiting for me.
And how I love her even more for coming on Mother's day!
And how she's just the most beautiful, sweetest thing EVER.
And how I just want to get back over to Misty and Ken's so that I can look at her some more.
I think I am obsessed.



Isn't she beautiful?!

I can't believe she's here.
I can't believe Misty is a mom.
I am thrilled!

Grace is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: