Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More!


I am obsessed with pinning. Actually, it's not that bad. I found my newest pins in about a half an hour.
But dear readers, I loved them so much, I have to share with you.

I really needed to see this today.
It applies to SO many aspects of my life...

pin

Isn't it true...
pin

I think this is one of the cutest ideas. Of course Zach and I haven't known each other since we were kids...but we've actually been consciously taking pictures with him kissing my cheek when we're on vacation. It started on our honeymoon and coincidentally we did it again in Hawaii and said, "Hey! We should always take a picture like this and make a collection!" Won't it be neat fifty years from now?
pin

CLEVER! It's not really my style, but I love this idea. This would be great for mutual or a youth group don't you think?
pin

Ginger ale and strawberries+the presentation.
LOVE IT!
Next time you're invited over for dinner, this might be what you get?!
pin

Oh, how badly this makes me want to write a whole new post.
But I will refrain.
pin

I think my mom will laugh. This is SO me somedays.
pin

Seriously think I'm making one of these this week. Seriously. I have one...it's on the back of an envelope. I need this. It's WAAAY cuter and far more functional! :)
pin

Okay, so I don't have a tattoo. I won't get a tattoo. Generally I'm not a fan of them. I like Misty's and until I saw this, I had only liked Misty's. I really like this. I love it.
Plus, I adore John Mayer and this song.
It's all beautiful!

Just thought I'd share!

1 comment:

rachel garber said...

I really think we should have been friends in high school - I love your posts and love every single one of your pins. For sure! Your summer sounds perfect. Mine is: get tan, survive wedding (and enjoy it too) :), sleep.