Thursday, May 26, 2011

Well That Was Embarrassing...


Well, after my mom's take on my last post...
I decided I needed to blog something new...ASAP.

(For the record, I was on the phone with my dear mother when she was reading that post for the first time and she laughed and said, "Oh dear, I wonder if Zach sometimes has to go somewhere else in his mind sometimes with you."
So I'm pretty sure she knew the point of that post.
FUNNY!
Instead, she thought she would be funny...
but she knows...as should the rest of you, I would never blog about something like that.
I'm not a prude...but I don't share things like that. I. just. don't.)

Now that that awkward situation is CLEARED up...

I introduce those of you who don't know about pinterest...to pinterest.
Pinterest is a social network (although, I'm not using it as such and really don't have any intention to) that allows you to catalog all of the wonderful things you find online.
Rather than bookmarking.
Or (even worse) doing what I do: emailing myself a million links for ideas I find online and then labeling said emails.

Pinterest is so much more fun!

Check out some of my finds:

Things to make/eat...

Clever Ideas
Do you love it?

Ideas for the home
Hanging Photos

Things I Want to Wear...
Swimsuits

Practical Use Things to Buy
Someday I will have these walls/this floor...

And this...this is just bliss. Pretty please....
If you do so desire...you can check out my pin boards here.

There! I feel more sophisticated already.
Well...until you see that my fullest pin board is of food!

2 comments:

Stacy Brady said...

Um that pinterest thing is AWESOME. How do I get on it? Do you have to invite me?

The Cluffs said...

I LOVE Pinterest, I just look have never participated.