Thursday, May 5, 2011

Answer This:

Do you have girl crushes? Who are they?

Urban dictionary defines a girl crush as:

"The admiration one girl has for another. It could have to do with hair, body, make up, car, clothes, career, talents, etc. Completely non-sexual."

The other day a friend of mine's husband was a little shocked when I admitted to checking girls out at the gym. I do. I am a girl with quite a few girl crushes. For now, my celebrity girl crushes will have to do.

Angie Harmon
She is my ultimate girl crush.
She's my favorite.
She's a sexy, beautiful brunette.
I love brunettes, I love brown eyes, I love long hair, I love the natural look...she's got all of it.
If I did wish to look like anyone else (which I honestly don't--because then I wouldn't look like my daddy or my mom or most importantly, my grandma Marty) it would be her. I could look at her all day. She's stunning!


The Girls of Army Wives
I love them all and have a crush on every one of them I guess. But my biggest crushes are Joan (she has a rockin' body), then Pamela (just plain gorgeous), then Roxie. I love Roxie's spunk, plus she's beautiful as well.


I think her name is Julie but I'm unsure. But the girl from the Insanity workouts. :)
(*She's the one in the front with the white band on her shorts)
The first day I worked out to the videos I saw her and said, "She annoys me, I don't want to look at her anymore!" The next day I was repeatedly saying, "That girl is fierce. She's tough." Day three I announced my girl crush. Obviously she's pretty and has a very nice body.
But it's her strength. She is non-stop during these workouts. I'm not expert but these videos are tough. They are! She just keeps going. She's in unbelievable shape and has a strength and discipline that I desire.

Rachel McAdams
She's beautiful. She's sweet looking.
She has that natural/soft look that I just love.
Silly as it sounds, she looks like we could maybe be friends.
She looks like the girl who is nice to everyone.
She's the best kind of beautiful--I explained this to Zach one day when we had an actual argument when he compared Rachel McAdams to Anne Hathaway (whhhhatt?!!?!)
Um, no. The only way I could explain the difference is this, "Rachel McAdams is beautiful and she doesn't seem to really know it, yet she's confident. You can't hate her. It's almost impossible. Anne Hathaway thinks she's more than she is--nothing fits on her face and I just want to hit her."
***Apologies to any Anne Hathaway fans out there. I'm probably going to hell if it makes you feel better.
Rachel McAdams is simply beautiful.

Britney
Oh yes. I am a long time Britney fan.
And yes, she may be crazy.
But that's Justin's fault :)
And Misty and I have always had a girl crush on her (hope that's okay, Misty)
Yes, I love her music.
And her body.
She's hot, I'm not going to lie.
She's had her rough times but really, it makes her all the more lovable.

So now, your turn.
I'm dying for some responses people!!

Do you have girl crushes?

Who are they?



1 comment:

MumofElderLarson said...

Ok Don't laugh
Christy Brinkley
Sandra Bullock
and weird but true Margaret Thatcher. Would love to have the body of either of the two above but I want the intelligence of Margaret Thatcher.
:)