Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Bachelor

Thoughts this week:
Like I said to my mom last night. I want to be like Emily when I grow up.
She is beautiful and so gracious.
How well did she handle the NASCAR date?
And without making a scene and begging for Brad's attention.
Which ended up giving her "too much" attention.
According to the girls.
Who need to grow up.
And Allie needs to go home.
AND SO DOES MICHELLE!
She's insane.
Her seductive manipulation with the tie-tugging and lap-sitting
and whispering and kissing.
GROSS!
Gag me!
And Brad fell for it.
Which made me sad.
She needs to go.
Yesterday.
I was somewhat sad to see Ashley H. stay.
I was disappointed in Ashley's total breakdown over going home.
Have a little dignity for crying out loud.
Didn't your mother teach you anything?
I was also sad to hear quotes like,
"I just never thought it would be me and Ashley."
Now that's some deep thinking.
I laughed.
I like Chantel.
I loved the shopping spree date.
I bet a million trillion dollars though that I would never allow anyone to spend $5,000 on a purse for me.
Especially a purse that I wouldn't buy at Big Lots.
Hideous.
I don't have designer taste.
But I do have decent taste.
Give me a shopping spree somewhere else I guess.
I think the previews make me nervous and excited.
Did it look like he was hugging Emily goodbye and bawling to anyone else.
I am dying.
Gotta see what happens.
And Michelle has definitely got to go.
Anyone else think Brad will pull a Jake? She is the Vienna of the group.

4 comments:

Teri said...

ok I keep hopping to your blog every week to see what you say about bachelor. SOrry I am totally a stalker... love your blog by the way you and your hubby are super cute!
I want to be like Emily when I grow up too. I keep thinking she would be the best Mormon. haha I am so weird. Crazy Salt Lake City girl whatever her name is is scary!!! And I kinda think Emily might be a too good for Brad if he is even semi interested in crazy SLC girl. Anywho. Glad you keep updating, its fun to read your stuff. And I want a shopping spree anywhere too. But not 5k for a purse. maybe 5k total would be FAN TAS TIC!!

jenslhome said...

I really like Emily too, but I don't feel so bad for her about the date. She used to date Dale Earnhart Jr. Michelle won't last-she's fun right now, but she'll push it too far for Brad. I give her 2 more weeks.

The Cluffs said...

Ha! I love what you have to say about that show.
I do like Emily and every time I start to wonder if I like her she says something and I like her more.
I have never liked Michelle she looks old and yucky and I like the preview where it looks like Brad finally pulls his head out his rear and confronts the notion that she thinks she know what he needs and wants.
I would have traded the Ashleys. Ashley H is gross.
It made me sad to see Marissa go, I thought she was pretty and smart and better than some of the others. I would have rather seen Britt leave.

Becca and Kent said...

I agree-Michelle scares me. (Kent agrees-he was good and watched it with me). I think that Brad will snap into reality before the end and realize all the red flags that are parading around Michelle. She's freaky. Really.

And I do think that it is Emily that he is crying when she leaves-I heard rumor that she actually is the one who leaves him. But it's okay, she's too good for him. He's sweet, but she's lovely.

I think he's going to end up with Chantel in the end. She, more than any of the others, brings out the best in him.