Monday, February 21, 2011

If You're Interested


Our computer monitor has been gone since September.
And therefore, I have not posted some very important pictures from September through now.

I actually only have from September-December to share.

So like I said, if you're interested.

Take a peek.

I am NOT blogging all of these events now. :)


Zach in his honor attire with his diploma on Graduation day.
September 16th
Zach with my mom.


Zach with his dad.

Zach with Grandma and Grandpa Hatch
I love these two!

I am/was so incredibly proud of him!

Misty and me at the St. Lukes Women's Fitness Celebration Run/Walk
We were on Kate's team this year :)

Halloween 2010-Burn Notice
Michael and Fi






I love this picture of Zach! We were at my Grandpa's house celebrating the bazillion October/November birthdays we have in my family. (Seriously worth blogging about all by itself)

Cake for breakfast is acceptable all of the time, but I try not to. But on our first anniversary it was totally acceptable. Encouraged even. And it was every bit as amazing as it was on our wedding day...and the weeks that followed :)
For our anniversary we decided that every year we will go on a gift that we can both enjoy together instead of separate gifts. Knowing we were going to Georgia for Christmas and hoping we'd be going to Hawaii five months after that....we opted for a couple of games. We got a card game Guillotine. It's suitable for two players and we played it all day long on our anniversary.
We also got Kill Doctor Lucky. A Clue in reverse if you will. Suitable for more than 2 players. We've played with Richard and Aleisha a few times and we like it.
Excuse the picture. I'm a nerd. We're both nerds if you hadn't figured that out yet.
Sunday breakfast the next day. I made my brown sugar bacon and Belgian waffles.
Zach just informed me yesterday that Belgian waffles are not his favorite.

Christmas 2010. Gingerbread House Wars. Zach and I attempting to cooperate. It got better with time. My husband is a p.e.r.f.e.c.t.i.o.n.i.s.t. and I am NOT. I am not patient at all.
Christmas Eve food, conversation, gift exchange, and memory sharing at Nana and Granddad's. I loved it. LOVED IT!


Team next to us...we had to share the table. This is Suzanne, Rob, and Jeremy.

Winner Winner. Bo, Warren G, Hallie, and Kay.
I accidentally deleted my teams' picture. I will post it later someday.

Random picture of Mal huddled under a blanket and sleeping.
Is he not to die for cute?

Zach with his Nana and Granddad. I love these two.
Zach has amazing grandparents on both sides.

All of us.

Pictures in LaGrange at the Town Square. My camera was acting up but we got a few.


And this guy is officially one year old.
And you just have to look at him. He is one of a kind.





No comments: