Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Bachelor

Finally!
*Got rid of Britt. I had nothin' against the girl but why was she still hanging out?
I didn't really understand that and their date? Awkward!
Michelle FINALLY left. Good grief.
I am so relieved. I really thought we might have had another Jake/Vienna on our hands.
Luckily, Brad is slightly smarter than that.
I say slightly because let's be honest...
what guy actually thinks doing a photo shoot--without warning--for Sports Illustrated is a good idea for a group date?
A pig guy. To answer my own question.
Kill me now.
I would have hated that date.
1. I'm not taking photographs in a bathing suit at this point.
2. Mental preparedness is a very big thing for me
3. I am against the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition in general.
4. I would have definitely gone off on men being pigs and would have been the one sent home after this date...ESPECIALLY after my "date" makes out in the sand with the biggest sleaze of all the women.

So Brad sent Michelle home and that wins him only some respect.
For he is dumb.
I also finally got to see Chantel in a swimsuit.
Isn't it funny how I just told you I'm anti-the swimsuit edition yet I have a picture on here and I linked to it? I think it is, too.
photo found here
But here's the thing. I was hoping Chantel in a swimsuit would make me feel better or give me some sort of inspiration and on some level it did. But not as I had hoped.
1. I would definitely need a boob job.
2. I definitely need to work harder than I am right now.
I love her.
She was self-concious and I loved her for that.
She was gorgeous!
She is the most normal looking girl I have ever seen on The Bachelorette.
Although, my brother did walk into the room when Chantel was in her suit and the first words out of my brother's mouth--and I could have told you they were coming--"She's fat!"
I think she's gorgeous.
I enjoyed the Michelle going home part the most.
I am anxious to see how the home dates go.

Who do you think is next to go home?
My hopes are on Shawntel but I'm also still waiting for something dramatic to happen with my beloved Emily.
And if you didn't know...I'm all about Chantel these days.
I love her.

2 comments:

Teri said...

So I am all about Chantel too. Couldn't waite for that blonde to go home and crazy Salt Lake girl who is a horrible representation of Utah. In case I didn't say that before, I am not happy that's who they chose to portray Salt Lake.
Swim suit session?! Was he literally like not thinking? And while on the topic of Chantel, I think she looked amazing in her swim suit with every curve. I loved how I knew she was feeling not so donfident, but she faked it and looked amazing. Hence, I have always loved the idea of "faking it till I make it"
She is gorgeous and it was kinda crazy how good she was in front of the camera, is that normal? But, as I see the picture you have posted here I am sad because I see just how much air brushing is done. I think it is a good reminder to all of us. TV, magazines, ads... they are all fixed and cropped and stretched... they aren't the real deal. She had way more curves than that picture suggests.
Can't waite to see Brad's date with Emily and her daughter.... I think I would be scared to pick someone with a kid. I am anxious to see how it unfolds.
Hope you are felling better :o)

Sharlee said...

Okay. I'm so relieved that you mentioned the airbrushing thing. I really really thought that maybe my mind was playing tricks on me and maybe I thought she was curvier than she is. Yes. A deep sigh of relief. :)