Thursday, February 24, 2011

Love Language of Apology

I've neglected this blog this week. I apologize. I didn't do my Bachelor post. I am just going to post my predictions on Monday before the show and you can share yours as well, sound good? I hope so. Tomorrow I have a very exciting post planned. For today, I did check out the 5 Love Languages Website to take their apology assessment...how I like to be apologized to. It was kind of interesting. Take a look.


This is fitting this week. I am desiring that about three people right now accept responsibility :) It probably won't happen.

Your Scores

5 Expressing Regret
10 Accepting Responsibility
4 Making Restitution
0 Genuinely Repenting
1 Requesting Apology

Interpreting and Using Your Profile Score

The highest score indicates your primary apology language (the highest score possible is 20). It’s not uncommon to have two high scores, although one language does have a slight edge for most people. That just means you may feel equally receptive to two or more of the apology languages.


No comments: