Saturday, April 2, 2011

GLAD THAT I BELIEVE

Sorry this is late but, I went shopping with Shar yesterday and I forgot to write. But that was a good reason believe me. It was a really pretty day. Shar bought a really cool swimsuit for Hawaii and we both bought rolls of ground cover for our yards at Costco a fact that makes me happy like waiting for Christmas. Sad to say it doesn't have the same effect on Shar but there is still hope :)
Today is good though because I am looking forward to conference and I would like to just say that I am so glad that I believe.
I am glad because I KNOW that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and who loves everyone. This is also helpful when I really don't like someone. It does remind me that he loves them and I can (sometimes) :) see them differently because of that.
I am glad to know that we have a purpose and a plan and that it is eternal. Because , lets face it; sometimes things here are pretty hard and sometimes things are terrible and knowing that we are all here to learn and progress does make it easier to understand not completely but easier.
I am also glad to be able to experience life here right now and to have children and a family and to just be able to see all the wonderful things we have here. Life is hard at times but let's face it most of the time it is pretty freaking wonderful.
this earth is so beautiful and there are so many thngs to see and do and the many people to love. Just KNOWING that this is also one eternal round just makes it even better.
I am glad to know that we can pray and Heavenly Father is there for us no matter what. Always unchanging and forever I am glad to know that we have eternal life and that our families can be together forever. And as sappy as this may sound it is such a blessing to know that we will not always be apart because of death.
I am glad to know that I can be forgiven because of the sacrifice of my Savior Jesus Christ and that he loves all of us so much that we can not even comprehend it now. I am so glad that he had the type of strength and courage to live his life in accordance with his Heavenly Father's plan so that he could help all of us who have lived or ever will live on this earth. What a gift.
So today I just want to say I AM SO GLAD THAT I BELIEVE...

No comments: