Monday, September 29, 2008

This is MINE!!!!!!!

That's Right!! I finally got my Margarator...courtesy of Mom and Dad:) I am SO excited about it. I have a feeling that this little machine and I have some great times ahead of us! I'll be entertainer of the year:) Thanks Mom! Here's something of a recap via a few pictures of the celebration of my birth!

Me with Gramps and Gram at my party. The taking of this picture was a really great memory. I was being difficult and Grandpa actually laughed at me...


RENT closed on September 9th (I believe) and in honor of it they recorded RENT live on Broadway and they played it at local theatres at four different times! Mom, Misty, and I went to the first showing which was the day after my birthday. It was amazing! I cannot get over it. In fact you should check out this montage.
It was seriously phenomenal. I'm so sad I missed it on Braodway. I was so moved. I actually went by myself on Saturday to the last performance and I cried lots. It was the best birthday present (maybe tied with the Margarator)

Special Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate--either in person, via a card, or even a text/phone call. I love you all!!! :) You helped make it a great day! Hopefully this the best year yet:)





1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you had such a great birthday! I love you a lot!