Monday, July 28, 2008

My thoughts exactly...





I saw this on Yahoo. Perhaps I got giddy...I really REALLY feel strongly about Britney and Justin. There rest I'm somewhat apathetic about but Britney and Justin? Absolutely!!!


Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman plus five other couples we wish never broke up

by Joanna Douglas, Shine Staff, on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:22pm PDT

How awesome is it when your friend has finally finally finally found a great boyfriend and you’ve gotten all comfortable going out on double dates and at long last you have absolutely zero complaints about the dude? And then how much does it totally suck when they break up? This is how we—and apparently Howard Stern—felt when learning that the comedic supercouple of Jimmy Kimmel and Sarah Silverman had broken up. "Jimmy e-mailed me and said they were going through some tough times," says Stern. "I was so upset I had to go take a walk." Kimmel told Stern the split was "mutual," adding that he felt as though he had "lost his best friend." Awww! [US] We hate seeing great couples break up. Some others we wish had remained a unit:

1) Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Pitt – They dressed alike, styled their hair the same, and gosh they were just such a good match. We love our Brangelina and all, but there was something much sweeter about the courtship between Brad and Ms. Paltrow. Sigh.

2) Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake – Let’s face it, Britney needs him back and probably wishes they never split in the first place. Justin may have progressed career-wise but him and Jessica Biel = major zzz’s. We just know JT could whip Brit back into shape and the prince and princess of pop could return and restore order to the musical world.

3) Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder – He’s got the beautiful Vanessa Paradis and she’s dating, um... Rilo Kiley guitarist Blake Sennett. Exactly. C’mon Johnny—remember where your heart lies? Need you check your tattoo: Wino Forever.

4) Drew Barrymore and Fabrizio Moretti – She just broke up with Mac guy, Justin Long and we say a big good riddance! We like our wild child with a rocker, and who better than the adorable, curly haired drummer Fabrizio Moretti of The Strokes. Go win him back, Drew!

5) Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe – They were young and in love and we all didn’t think they could make their marriage last, but they had two kids and were together for eight years… and then they broke up. We know we doubted you, but we wish you hadn’t given up so soon, and as much as we like Reese with Jake Gyllenhaal, they’re not a winning couple. So… how about another go?

1 comment:

Elise said...

MAN RUFIE,
LIKE MOM SAYS "I WOULDN'T RECIEVE A BETTER TRIBUTE AT A FUNERAL." WOW I WISH I KNEW THIS MOM. I ON THE OTHER HAND KNOW THE REAL ONE!!! BUT MAN SOMETHING WAS RIGHT. I CRIED ALOT WHEN I READ THIS. IT TRULY PROVES MY OPINION THAT CHILDREN COME WITH THEIR OWN SPIRIT BECAUSE I SURELY DID ERROR TERRIBLY AND FOR CHILDREN WITH LESS STRENGTH THIS COULD HAVE BEEN HORRIFIC...AND YOU ARE THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF THAT FOR SURE. MY THANKS TO HEAVENLY FATHER FOR THE GIFT OF YOU BOTH IS ETERNAL. I LOVE YOU