Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Letters to Santa

Another one...
Seriously. I can't get enough of these letters. These need to be published or something so everyone can be cheered up.
Dear Santa,
I want a book about the human body for I could learn.
I want to have a new mouse because my mouse is broke.
My mom wants socks because she always buys things and I feel sad because she buys for us but not for herself. I wish my mom could get socks.
Love Friend,
XXXXXXXXXXX
This is from another little 4th grade boy. He is from a Spanish speaking home (you can tell in the way he phrases some of his sentences...I left it in there because it somehow makes my heart sad/happy all at once).
I love my kids. I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE them.
I hope Santa treats them all well.
That is my wish from Santa. For real.

No comments: