Thursday, July 16, 2009

"If You Liked it Then You Should've Put a Ring on It..."




O-O-OOOO...and he did! That's right...It's finally official. I am getting married to someone I love more than Lifetime television and maybe (just maybe) even chocolate! :) I am ecstatic and cannot wait to start my life with Zach Hatch. He's been the most incredible surprise. I would've never imagined. It's been an amazing journey and I honestly CANNOT WAIT for November 6th to come (aside from the fact that I need to plan so that it's perfect) and start our life together. From having a home together to having a family...new jobs...church callings...ups...downs...all of it. I have someone to share in that with me and more than that...I have someone who supports me and loves me and someone I trust more than I ever thought I would be able to trust another person (aside from my mom). I love you, Zach. Thank you for making me SO happy...today and always!



WAHOO!



"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."--When Harry Met Sally

3 comments:

The Nielsons said...

I am so stinkin excited for you! You will be a great wife and mommy! I got goosebumps reading about your love for Zach-just remember that feeling and keep it for forever...you will need it on those rough days when life and living with a guy come at you full force :)

Crystal said...

I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!!! I need to see that ring in person. LOVE YA

Sharlee said...

Heather, thank you! I really appreciate that! I will keep that in mind. It means a lot coming from you because I honestly think you chose well, you look as happy to me as you did the day I ran into you shortly after you got married. Crystal, yes you do, the picture doesn't really do it justice. I like it because it's two-toned. The stone actually sits on yellow gold. I love it! :)