Tuesday, July 6, 2010

5 Questions

A few weeks ago I happened to land upon this blog. It is called 5 Questions and it's lots of fun. You email the creator of said blog (Kennan) and she sends you an email with questions. You choose 5 to answer, send them her way...and you can be featured on her blog just like I was TODAY! I highly recommend all of my blogging friends and family get in on the fun...please please please...this includes the boys too, Cody and Brad!! :) Just do it, you know you want to.

2 comments:

Mike and Alli said...

That's really cool, Sharlee! I was telling Mike the other day about how you and Zach met, and how he played poker and all that. It made me miss you! Hope all is well in your (blissfully happy) world.

Bradley said...

oh my. oh my oh my oh my. this is nothing but win.