Friday, November 21, 2008

With Gratitude...

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I may not always care for the way my family celebrates it--if ever...but still. I love Thanksgiving. I remember my junior year of high school with Brother Empey. We were studying The New Testament in seminary and I developed such a strong testimony of the Savior and of his unconditional love. I remember journaling the things I was grateful for and from that moment on I think I became a changed person...I just remember that whole year fondly, mostly because of seminary...I did become a changed person. Anyway, I'll probably blog (maybe) again before Thanskgiving but I made my class make a list of things they are grateful for today and I would like to share my list with you.


Things Sharlee is incredibly grateful for:

*My Mom
*My family
*Misty
*Jonnie
*Sarah
*Zach...and what he's come to mean to me and the difference he's made in my life in such a short time
*My testimony
*My principal
*The mere fact that I've been trusted with a 5th grade class...my dream age group
*My kids
*Books
*The Fall
*Country Music
*Heat
*My Grandparents
*My education and what it has done for me
*My experiences in life
*Change as difficult as it may be...
*LOVE!

No comments: